Tips on how to remove mild scratches and stains from Solid Surfacing.
Here’s how to remove mild scratches or stains from solid surfacing:
1. Pour a mild abrasive liquid, such as Comet® Cleanser or Soft Scrub®, onto a soft damp sponge or damp cotton cloth.
2. Rub the area you wish to repair in a circular motion using mild pressure.
3. Rinse the area thoroughly with water and completely dry the surface.
4. If the damage has not been repaired, repeat the three steps above.
5. See your solid surfacing shine.